I think the most frustrating question anyone who has decided to start on their journey of fitness and health will ever get is:
“Why are you doing this, you look just fine!”
And no, they don’t stop there. They start going on about how they dont work out but they are just fine. (I dont want to get into that, but everyone needs to workout whether they are big or small. your body needs it #FACT!). Then they start scrutinizing your every meal.
LOL!. yes today was one of those days. Infact, the whole week I have been getting this. But I am cool with it. I just hope that they are somehow motivated to start moving even if its something small.
But, yes, for those who care to know why, I do have my reasons for working out and eating right. I workout because:
- I love how it makes me feel.
- I love how aware of my body I become. (seriously you just feel sexier from working out. ;) woot woot!)
- I feel Strong.
- I want to be that fit person that everyone aspires to be. (why not :)? )
- I enjoy the discipline. (yes, I just said that. I do.)
- I love the results. (Hot Bod FTW!. woo!)
- I have so much more energy.
- I can think clearer.
- It helps me de-stress. (and being in College, working out really helps me stay centered.)
- I just love being healthy! :D
Its a hard road sometimes. But to me, the pain of living this way is less than the pain of doing nothing.
Start slowly (do 20 jumping jacks a day) and add more week by week.